Assistant Professor at the University of Florida
Vincent Bindschaedler is an assistant professor in the Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering (CISE) at the University of Florida. He earned his PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2018. He holds a BSc and a MSc in Computer Science from EPFL.
- Privacy accounting εconomics: Improving differential privacy composition via a posteriori bounds [PDF]In Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (2022)
- Demystifying Limited Adversarial Transferability in Automatic Speech Recognition Systems [PDF]In International Conference on Learning Representations (2022)
- Beyond Lp Clipping: Equalization based Psychoacoustic Attacks against ASRs [PDF]In Asian Conference on Machine Learning (2021)
- Towards Realistic Membership Inferences: The Case of Survey Data [PDF]In Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (2020)
- SoK: The Faults in our ASRs: An Overview of Attacks against Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Identification Systems [PDF]In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (2021)