Assistant Professor at the University of Florida
Vincent Bindschaedler is an assistant professor in the Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering (CISE) at the University of Florida. He earned his PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2018. He holds a BSc and a MSc in Computer Science from EPFL.
- NRF: A Naive Re-identification Framework [PDF]In Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society (2018)
- The Tao of Inference in Privacy-Protected Databases [PDF]In Proceedings of the Very Large Data Bases Endowment (2018)
- Understanding Membership Inferences on Well-Generalized Learning Models [PDF]In arXiv preprint (2018)
- Towards Measuring Membership Privacy [PDF]In arXiv preprint (2017)
- Leaky Cauldron on the Dark Land: Understanding Memory Side-Channel Hazards in SGX [PDF]In ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (2017)