Assistant Professor at the University of Florida
Vincent Bindschaedler is an assistant professor in the Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering (CISE) at the University of Florida. He earned his PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2018. He holds a BSc and a MSc in Computer Science from EPFL.
- Enhanced Membership Inference Attacks against Machine Learning Models [PDF]In ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (2022)
- PermPress: Machine Learning-Based Pipeline to Evaluate Permissions in App Privacy Policies [PDF (External Link)]In IEEE Access (2022)
- Digital Watermarking for Detecting Malicious Intellectual Property Cores in NoC Architectures [PDF (External Link)]In IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems (2022)
- Analyzing the Monetization Ecosystem of Stalkerware [PDF]In Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (2022)
- Privacy accounting εconomics: Improving differential privacy composition via a posteriori bounds [PDF]In Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (2022)