Assistant Professor at the University of Florida
Vincent Bindschaedler is an assistant professor in the Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering (CISE) at the University of Florida. He earned his PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2018. He holds a BSc and a MSc in Computer Science from EPFL.
- Towards Realistic Membership Inferences: The Case of Survey Data [PDF]In Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (2020)
- SoK: The Faults in our ASRs: An Overview of Attacks against Automatic Speech Recognition and Speaker Identification Systems [PDF]In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (2021)
- A Pragmatic Approach to Membership Inferences on Machine Learning Models [PDF]In IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (2020)
- NRF: A Naive Re-identification Framework [PDF]In Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society (2018)
- The Tao of Inference in Privacy-Protected Databases [PDF]In Proceedings of the Very Large Data Bases Endowment (2018)